We have developed a Guardian Program which is essential to USDoodles. It allows our breeding dogs to maintain a fabulous family life while passing on excellent genetics to future generations of healthy, happy doodle puppies.
- USDoodles parent dogs have a loving forever home instead of being raised in a kennel environment
- Guardian Families receive a puppy or dog at no cost up-front
- USDoodles is able to maintain a larger breeding portfolio while focusing more on giving every puppy the best start in life.
To Qualify, Guardian Families Must Be:
- Located near Phoenix, AZ
- Able to transport back and forth for breeding
- Able to provide a stable, loving home
- Cover basic care such as food, grooming, & vaccine expenses (USDoodles covers breeding related expenses)
- Understand mom dogs spend about 2 months a year with USDoodles and have 3-4 litters over the course of their 6 year contract
If you are interested in becoming a guardian family please look at our available moms and submit your application. You can also apply for doodles that will be a part of our program in the future. Make sure to check your Junk Mail!